65 Gallon Vivarium w/Misters, Light Fixtures Etc

Discussion in 'Archived Classified' started by Kwazarr, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Kwazarr

Kwazarr Contributing Member

Item: 65 Gallon Vivarium
    Cost ($): $175
    Seller: Ross

Been doing a little downsizing and need to make some room in the place. Got a 65 gallon vivarium/terrarium that I don't need anymore so I thought I'd put it up here to see if anyone's interested.

Features:

65 gallon horizontal tank (36"W x 18"D x 24"H)

False bottom & GoodStuff foam background construction (see how I put the whole thing together! - http://www.canadart.org/index.php?threads/yes-another-new-project.5246/ )

Several pieces of rot & water resistant cypress driftwood
    Functioning self-contained naturalistic waterfall, riverbed & pond

9 fully adjustable Mistking nozzles & appropriate fittings pre-installed (easy to hook up to an existing misting system)

2 Current Nova Hi Output T5 dual light fixtures
    2 Xilence ultra low noise (under 14db) computer fans (for keeping the front pane clear)

Pictures:

Okay...so I'm gonna give you an idea of what you're looking at here, by showing you both what I'm offering today and what this vivarium can look like once you've got it up and running.

Pics 1&2 - Frontal views (how it looks now)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pic 3 - View of waterfall source
    [​IMG]

Pics 4&5 - Fully planted - Might make it a bit easier to see the pond & river bed (2 years ago)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This vivarium is currently uninhabited, but is basically complete and is ready for planting. This is a one of a kind setup. I'm asking for $175...shoot me an email or PM, or call/text/voicemail me at 604-512-7953 if you're interested! Local pick-up in Vancouver.

Cheers,

Ross.

2. Kwazarr

Kwazarr Contributing Member

SOLD - Thank you! Please close.

Social Sharing