Fantastica proven groups

Discussion in 'Archived Classified' started by erikm, Sep 11, 2017.

1. erikm

erikm Administrator Staff Member

Item: Fantastica
    Cost: See below
    Seller: Erik

My wife and I are unexpectedly expecting twins in January. Due to the huge costs associated with buying everything X2 and a new SUV, I have decided to sell some of of my collection to offset costs and also reduce my time spent in the frog room. Not leaving the hobby, but I'll be a bit busy for the next little while :)

Both groups below are proven. True nominals are just over 2 years old, reticulated are 1 year old. All frogs are direct from UE.

2.1 Ranitomeya fantastica 'reticulated' - proven trio. Will include their 12x12x18 fully planted as well - $700

1.1.1 Ranitomeya fantastica 'true nominal' - extremely prolific proven pair with one adult unsexed offspring - $500

Photos available of both groups in their respective threads:

http://canadart.org/threads/fantastica-reticulated-12x12x18.13535/

http://canadart.org/threads/fantastica-nominal-cork-stump-18x18x24.12910/

I am located in Burlington, ON, but shipping is available via air cargo at buyers expense.

2. Ron Jung

Ron Jung Contributing Member

Sorry to hear you have to sell some of your lovely collection but CONGRATS ON TWINS. It will change your life and you are lucky to be able to have kids. All the best and hope for 2 perfectly healthy little ones.

Ron.

Ethan A and erikm like this.
  3. erikm

erikm Administrator Staff Member

I am extremely lucky and very grateful! Everything has been sold already. Thanks Ron!

Ethan A and Vincetomeya like this.
  4. bbjoeys

bbjoeys Contributing Member

Congrats on the twins Erik! That is very exciting. You will have a fun home! We have three running around here!

Social Sharing